Best of: Jose Mourinho "The Special One" Video



If you have skipped past the video, go back and listen to it.

"In my next job, I will not be starting a conversation with the club without knowing exactly what the club wants and what the club has to give in terms of structure and in terms of the club objectives."


José Mourinho
José
 Mourinho has never finished lower than 2nd in his second season at a club.

Porto - 1st 
Chelsea - 1st 
Inter Milan - 1st 
Real Madrid - 1st 
Chelsea - 1st 
Man Utd - 2nd 

Manchester United sacked Mourinho after he won 3 trophies in two and a half years.

Manchester United
FA Cup runner-up: 2017–18
EFL Cup: 2016–17
FA Community Shield: 2016
UEFA Europa League: 2016–17
UEFA Super Cup runner-up: 2017
 

“I have sympathy for Ole because of the result. I don’t remember that I lost by six but I lost by five, I lost by four. I know how we hurt. I know it’s very very important that the winning manager behaves in a way where he shows sympathy. Of course, I want to win, and of course, I want to win by seven, not by six. Don’t get me wrong.

“But it’s sympathy in our behaviour. Today was him, tomorrow is me. Of course, I feel sympathy for him. I can imagine that tonight he’s not going to sleep very very well. But this is the hard life of us."
José Mourinho


Danny Rose
Left-back Danny Rose has been training with the Tottenham Hotspur academy as he attempts to find a move away from Spurs.

He has really shot himself in the foot with his attitude, which is all about him and not the team.

Lamela, Lo Celso, this is the commitment Mourinho wants in players.

Rose does not have a Premier League squad number and will have to go on loan to the Championship if he is not careful, not that any side there will pay his wages, or sit on the sidelines until January.

The left-back will not be named in the 25 man Premier League squad,nor will he be named in the Europa League squad so won't be available for anything but the FA Cup and League Cup.

Can't see him playing in either of those, can you?

He won't be playing for England in the European Championships next summer unless he dramatically changes his attitude.


Since José Mourinho took over at Spurs on 23rd November 2019,Harry Kane and Son Heung-min are the two most productive players in the Premier League.

Goals and Assists Combined
Harry Kane (Spurs) 30
Son Heung-min (Spurs) 28
Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) 28
Gabriel Jesus (Man City) 28
Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) 26
Bruno Fernandes (Man Utd) 25

Harry Kane was injured for 3 months!