Tielemans, López , Ceballos, Lo Celso (Argentina Game Link)


Tielemans, López , Ceballos, Lo Celso (Argentina game link)

Youri-Tielemans

Youri Tielemans

While Tottenham are watching the Youri Tielemans situation, he is not a priority with Giovani Lo Celso, Bruno Fernandes, Nicolò Zaniolo and Tanguy N'dombélé above him in the pecking order and more important right now.

Pau López


Former Spurs loan goalkeeper Pau López is a wanted man. The Spaniard, currently playing for Real Betis is reportedly wanted by Barcelona and Roma according to Spanish paper Sport.

Dani Ceballos

Dani Ceballos wants to play in the Under-21 World Cup and to do that he feels he needs to be playing football regularly. That isn't going to happen at Real Madrid so he has to decide whether to stay or go.

Real Madrid needs to raise money for further overhauling of the squad which is a long way from finished as yet.

There is talk of Spurs interest but I haven't looked into that potential transfer yet to see if it has any legs. You'll have noticed I have concentrated on our two main targets and not sidelined by the Bruno Fernandes speculation.

Why? Because I have been convinced from the start that Giovani Lo Celso is our number one target and it looks to be panning out that way.

Ceballos spoke to Onda Cero Radio Station after he had a meeting with head coach Zinidine Zidane.

I started well under (former Real Madrid coach Julen) Lopetegui, but once he was fired, I, unfortunately, became secondary.

“I’m not going to say what was said regarding my talk with Zidane but what I can say is that he was clear with me and once the Euro U21 is over, I will decide my future.

"My aim is to play wherever I go and prove that I can compete in any team in Europe. I hope to succeed because nothing is going to defeat me."

Giovani Lo Celso

Argentina played Colombia last night in the opening group game for both teams at the 2019 Copa America in Brazil.

Nothing much happened in the first half. There was a good piece of tracking back by Giovani Lo Celso from his position on the right-hand side of a three behind Aguero.

He tracked the Colombian played back to his own goalline near the corner flag, outmuscled him for the ball and set off downfield going past one player before being fouled near the touchline when most of the way to the halfway line.

Davinson Sanchez was playing for Colombia as a left-sided centre-back. He usually plays on the right for Spurs with Alderweireld moving to the left side if the pair play as a two.

Now to watch the second half.

You can watch the full game or the highlights at the link below.
Argentina v Colombia

If you haven't watched it yet, the link below will show you a 14-minute Masterclass from Giovani Lo Celso who wants to work with fellow countryman Mauricio Pochettino after their conversation together.
Giovan Lo Celso Masterclass (inc VIDEO)

COYS