Get Him Out of My Club FAST

Get Him Out of My Club FAST


I have spoken much about the utterly abysmal attitude of Tanguy Ndombélé and you'll remember I posted the video of him strolling about against Wolves, even getting out of the way of one of their players to allow him to score.

Fans only see what happens when a player is on the ball, they don't see the game off the ball, but a coach does,

I have come across another video, this time by Jamie Carragher on Monday Night Football after we played Burnley.

He points out Ndombélé was only interested when he had the ball, off it he was the SLOWEST player on the pitch, apart from Hugo Lloris.

He pointed out in 45 minutes he didn't make a single sprint, not one and a lot of the time he was just walking around.

If you have watched our first two game you see we are playing with movement, a player walking and hiding so he can't receive the ball is not going tom help that in the slightest.

Carragher is almost lost for words, calls him a disgrace.

Watch this and then tell me you want this guy at the club.


He shows him walking about.

It is hardly surprising our side has no movement when you have him stopping our play and effectively playing for the opposition.

His performances for us have been a joke and we haven't a hop of achieving anything if he has to play.

I an incensed that our scouting hasn't picked up on his mentality.

He and Hart or Højbjerg are on different planets mentally.

I don't believe he has Covid-19 at all, I think it's a smokescreen because we don't want him anywhere near the club.

A successful team needs players who will give everything for the team, Ndombélé wouldn't give anything for the team.

Get this man out of my club fast.