Plenty of questions to answer at the wekend

Christian Eriksen missed the two international fixtures for Denmark but is expected to be available for selection at the weekend, as is new signing Clinton Njié, who also had an injury during the international break.



Njié is expected to be fit and fellow new signing Son Heung-min has been granted a work permit and international clearance. One thing he won't be able to do though is buy a lucky colour red car as he told Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo in an exclusive interview.

"Tottenham officials already told me I can’t even buy a red car. I’m very excited to play against Arsenal. Whatever match I play, I want to score goals. Since I’m a forward, my goal-scoring record will speak for me. Tottenham plays aggressive football, which I like very much, and I like to pressure opponents from the front. I think I can be a better player if I train under Pochettino."

He calls himself a forward, Njié is a central player rather than a wide player, he started only one game on either the left or right least season in the French League, 13 centrally. It will be interesting to see how Pochettino deploys them, will Son start and if so will he be on his normal left with Chadli moving to the right?

Will h be a sub, will Njié play behind Kane or be saved to start on Thursday in the UEFA Europa League? Where will Eriksen start or will he, is the bench the best Lamela can hope for?

WE will start to get some ideas and some answers at the weekend and can put all the knee-jerk reactionists behind us.

Click the link for a chance to WIN £3,000 to spend at MORRISONS
Click this link if you prefer £1,000 at TESCO, ASDA or SAINSBURY