Is Son one of Pochettino's concerns?

Is Son one of Pochettino's concerns?

The Premier League Player of the Month for September is Son Heung-min, our wide attacker who has stepped up to the plate in the absence of target man Harry Kane. 

He notched three goals and has been instrumental in our attacking play, helping from the front to keep us unbeaten. he is the first Asian player to win the Premier League EA Sports Player of the Month.

“This is my dream, to get the award. I want to get it a second time, a third time. When I take the award home my family will be crazy like you can’t believe. They will be really happy. 
"To be the first Asian player to win it is very special because many Asian players have played in the Premier League before me. I’m the first player from Asia or South Korea to win and I can’t believe that, it makes me very happy."


Mauricio Pochettino mentioned there were a few issues with players returning from international duty but refused to name them. Before the international break, I detailed the travelling and time zone changes that Son Heung-min would have to go through during with South Korea, as well as playing in more sapping conditions than England.

I suspect he may well be one of the players that Pochettino was concerned about and may, perhaps along with Lamela, need a bit of a rest today.