News with views from the No1 Spurs website

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Tottenham target speaks with Manchester United

TRANSFER TALK


Tottenham target Guilherme Arana, whom we have already held positive talks with has been speaking with manchester united over a possible move, or at least his representative Guilherme Miranda has.

The player in question is Corinthians 19-year-old (20 next April) Brazilian left-back Guilherme Arana who has only just begun his professional career. He is the second choice left-back behind 28-year-old Uendel Pereira Gonçalves, better known as Uendel, who has a touch of tendinitis in his left ankle so Arana has returned from the Brazil Under-20 squad in Mexico and is expected to play tonight against Figueirense in the Brasileirão (Brazilian league).

Corinthians are not in a very good financial position at the moment so transfer funds from Europe where there is more money would be very welcome. German side Schalke have shown interest, as have French giants PSG and Portugal's Sporting.

The big difficulty is that Corinthians only own 40% of his economic rights, the remaining 60% is owned by businessman Fernando Garcia, an illegal arrangement under Premier League rules. We held positive discussions with his representatives in October with a further meeting expected.



Share:

0 Your Comments:

Post a Comment

E-Soccer

Just Tottenham

Just Tottenham Blogs

BlogTopSites

Football Blog Network

Unordered List

Theme Support