Erik Lamela in pictures

I have noticed on this tour wherever Lamela is Lewis Holtby is not far away, I wonder if the German has been assigned to help him or whether these two have simply gravitated together.

Holtby always seems to have a smile on his face and so now does Lamela, anyway a quick look at the new Erik Lamela in pictures beginning with a Lewis Holtby tweet:
Thank you Seattle!!!:-)))
Heeeeellllllo Toronto,CA!!!!!
From These three plonkers;-)...

Lamela in pictures


Lamela in pictures

Lamela in pictures


I'm looking forward to this new happy Lamela finally showing us the budding surperstar so many people, especially Italians, believe he will become.

Lamela in pictures


Even stars are star struck and want their picture with their sporting heroes. Steve Nash, OC, OBC is a 20-year-old Canadian professional basketball player playing for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association. He grew up playing football (soccer) and is a huge Tottenham Hotspur fan, his dad was born in Tottenham. He would love to own a little bit of Spurs when his basketball career finishes as he told the New York Times in 2007.

"I'd like to be an owner. It's something I could do for the rest of my life after my little window of popularity dies. I've been a passionate supporter all my life. My parents are from north London and so it's not like I'm some Yank who wants to make a profit out of football. I don't care about making money. I just want to see Spurs succeed and, if I can help, that's great."

Lamela in pictures

Well that's all from Erik Lamela for today so time to get ready for bed.

Lamela in pictures