Lloris happy at Spurs



Tottenham are negotiating with Hugo Lloris to extend his contract and daniel Levy will reportedly not break the £100,000 wage ceiling, at least not until guaranteed further income is coming in. Tottenham is an exciting place to be at the moment and the club wants players who want to be here. Hugo Lloris has often professed he likes it at Tottenham and I have reported many times that he found a kindred spirit in Pochettino.

“There are two important moments in my career. The first was when I signed at Lyon in 2008, where I spent four years with Joël Bats. He’s the one who taught me about the biggest expectations, reach the French team and stay there. 
“Then came the meeting with Mauricio Pochettino and Tony Jimenez, the goalkeeping coach. They’re the ones who helped me develop the skills of the modern goalkeeper and become more complete. At Tottenham, the keeper is the first to start attacks, and we take risks. I can’t hide it. I’m happy at the moment.”