Harry allows Keane to talk with Villa

Sky Sports News "understands that Tottenham Hotspur have given Robbie Keane permission to speak with Aston Villa".

Don't you just love the "understands" bit?

Now that our Harry has finally tied the knot with Daniel, it looks as though our rebuilding "adding one or two new special players" session will commence.

I know I've said this before and it's looked as though I've gotten egg all over my face, but I think exchanging Keane for Carew would be a decent move.

Harry's been ranting on about us deploying a loan striker this coming season. If the Forlan deal doesn't come off, or even if it does, I do believe that big ole' John can do a job for us.

I have prepared myself for the humiliation that is about to follow.....

_________________________________________________
Follow our rants on Twitter

Read our latest Evening Standard Blog


Have you got an iPod or mp3 player? If you love listening to audiobooks, click here....

Big Chiv: My Goals in Life - Get it now!