Why we'll beat Arsenal

Written by Jaymes Marsh

I may be putting my neck out on the line here, but I am pretty confident that we'll beat Arsenal come Sunday.

The reason; Robbie Keane.

Here's what Harry had to say on our new signing; "You can already see the difference [within the squad when Robbie signed]. Training on his second morning was the best since I arrived. His enthusiasm rubbed off on everyone. That is why I made him skipper."

For me, signing Robbie Keane will prove to be the ultimate master-stroke Harry Redknapp has pulled off since being at the club. His enthusiasm and drive are just the ingredients needed for a relegation dog-fight, and trust me guy's and girl's, we're in one.

Keane will prove to be the player that has been distinctly missing this season. I expect us to win 2-1 with Keane scoring a penalty.