Is Keane interested?

Today's friendly showed me exactly what I had feared; Robbie Keane simply isn't interested anymore.

I know it's only a preseason friendly, but Keane's displaying the same attitude he showed before jumping ship to Liverpool and towards the final few games of last season.

He's not running, not shouting, not pointing and not interested.

Is it time we waved good-bye to him, or am I just being paranoid? I hope that I am wrong and that he can get some of his heart back before the start of the season.

I do fear that if he keeps up this attitude, the majority may turn on him and when that happens, I'd expect him to pack his bags.

On another note, all this talk about Pavlyuchenko needing rest could turn out to be a red herring. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt and said that we lay off him as I am sure he'd come good.

He did show some signs of the £13.8 million player we signed, but his lazy steak is still very much part of the Pav Package.