Adebayor: If you are Tottenham fans, you will definitely love me

Once again Emmanuel Adebayor has shown his true colours, with plenty of offers to play football he turned them all down for money.

With thanks to for the picture.

At Manchester City he was banished to train with the youth team such was his negative influence and at Tottenham he is training with the youth team such is his negative influence,

"If you are Tottenham fans, you will definitely love me because I am doing the job."

Those were his words in November 2011 reported in the Guardian after he had refused to take a pay cut to join Tottenham even though he wasn't playing any football.

While at Arsenal back in 2008 he was asked by Farayl Nungazi, the BBC Africa Sports Editor, ‘How important is money to footballers? A lot of them say it is not about the money. Is that true?’

His reply began, 'It is not true, it is about money' and included 'If its not because of money, I would not have come to Europe.' BBC Interview reported bu Sport.

Remember his interview he gave to Fabrice Muamba for the Express in which he said,  'I don't know why people keep saying, 'Ade's always playing for a contract.'' He also said 'My friend. If I sign a contract today that says I am worth £1m, tomorrow I want to be worth £2m. If they give me £2m, I want £10m. That is what football is about' and 'I don't play for a contract. I play because I love the game. I am passionate about the game.'

Just like he did at Manchester City he is demanding £5-million to leave Tottenham so that he can then get paid an additional wage for nxt season, he wants double pay, but of course it's not about the money!
If he is going ti insist Tottenham pay him to leave then we may as well not give him a lump sum and not play him either, I'd tell him I don't particularly ant to see him at the training ground and to take gardening leave.

he is not the sort of character that you want around youngsters and when you want to create a positive atmosphere, you remove negative influences, especially ones that are only interested in themselves and their wallet.

Three of the band of four have gone, Kaboul, Capoue, Lennon, Adebayor was always going to be the toughest to move, but he has once again shown his true colours, he isn't interested in playing football and that is not the type of person Tottenham fans want to see in the shirt.

Hands up who loves him, OK hands up in the air who loves him.