Facts

Rafa Benitez, Tottenham Hotspur Blog News
I read that Liverpool boss, Benitez, recently provided a level of insight that proves his unfathomable intelligence; Tottenham Hotspur may possibly drop some points.

Thank goodness this Earth has people like Rafa Benitez knocking around on it. I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I hadn't tuned in to his pearls of infinite wisdom.

One thing did trouble me. You see, I was under the impression that the Anfield supremo only spoke facts? I may be wrong, therefore correct me if you wish, but weren't his words to the media based on speculation?

Interesting.

Well, let me add that I do believe that Mr. Benitez is right. I cannot see us winning every game from here on out, especially as we get to ink who the Premier League title could eventually go to.

If I was a betting man, which I am, I would say that "Tottenham from the North" will slip away, Everton started their run too late and Villa....well, 7-1 just about sums up their freefall when the season finally gets interesting. I do believe it will be between us and Liverpool.

I can't see there being much in it either. Maybe we'll end joint fourth on 71 points? What then? Goal difference?

I suppose we'll have to wait and see how this humdinger of a season pans out.

In the meantime, maybe Rafa should focus more on slamming all the former Anfield stars that hit out against him.

Just a thought; did Rafa Benitez throw the boot in on Spurs, because the latest ex-Anfield player to have his say (stand up Mr. Jamie Redknapp), has an affiliation with Tottenham Hotspur?

No, of course not; Rafa Benitez doesn't have a sarcastic bone is his body.


COYS!!!




_________________________________________________
Follow our rants on Twitter
Read our latest Evening Standard Blog

Have you got an iPod or mp3 player? If you love listening to audiobooks, click here....