Cole to Spurs?

I recently read that Harry's interested in bringing Carlton Cole to Spurs in the summer. He wouldn't be a bad signing, in fact, I'd take him over Peter Crouch at the moment. Both are similar players, although Cole is better at holding the ball up.

Thing is, I've got a feeling that the media have got the wrong Cole.

We all know how much Harry loves Joe Cole and you've no doubt read the stories doing the rounds in relation Cole's contract problems at Stamford Bridge? It's in situations like this that Harry comes into his own. If anyone can pull off a deal like this, then Harry's our man.

Question is, do we really need Joey Cole? His knee isn't what it once was and his struggling at the moment. Also, where would we put the little guy? In the hole behind a lone striker? On the left?

If we had the choice between Carlton and Joe, I know who I'd sign.

C Cole.


__________________________
Follow our rants on Twitter