"Boring, Boring Villa"

Those chants echoed around White Hart Lane during yesterday's draw with Villa and to be honest, I couldn't agree more.

I won't go into the technical aspects of the game, but instead, will comment on Villa for a moment.

Now, let's just say they manage to break the top four; do we really want to see a team like that playing in the Champions League?

They were boring, one dimensional, long-ball merchants. I hate to have to agree with Wenger on things like this, but the man got it spot on. What a terrible display!

Yes, I've heard it all before; "but we defended brilliantly". Oh, do me a favour.

Anyway, that's enough of the rant for now. At the moment, I'm watching the Arsenal Hobbits getting torn apart by the Chelsea Orcs. Come on the Orcs!





__________________________
Follow our rants on Twitter