We looked quality

I managed to watch last nights game on a not so legal satellite channel and to be honest, I couldn't of predicted that we would have scored five goals, but hey, I'm not complaining.



I read some comments about Harry saying that Defoe was virtually unplayable. He's spot on with that comment. Jermain was amazing, although I wouldn't give him the man-of-the-match award. For me, Hutton was the rightful winner. He was immense.

Hull had a a fair few tall players in their side last night and Hutton dealt with them all. Charlie and Bassong did alright, but at times looked shaky. Assou-Ekotto looks quality. You can argue that he was playing against lesser opposition, but he looked like a player that's on top of his game.

My mates and I were a bit shocked that Harry had chosen to play Keane and Defoe from the start, but to Harry's credit, he got it spot on. Now, I've been an advocate for Harry starting with Pavlova and Defoe, but Keane did a great job by dropping deep and bringing the rest of the team into play.

Out of all the goals scored last night, all of us couldn't have been happier for Sgt. Wilson when he scored his goal. It's obvious that Harry has been working with the central midfield pairing. When one goes forward, the other stays back. Their interchange of play has proved successful so far.

We're looking forward to the West Ham match. Believe it or not, I think West Ham away will be our hardest match yet.