A Step Too Far

Article Submitted by Michael Newley

The Sun newspaper was sent pictures of our striker, Dimitar Berbatov, signing a Manchester United shirt.

That for me, is the last straw! There is no excusing this blatant insulting behaviour. Even if the guy had told Dimi that he didn't have anything else for Berbatov to sign and that all he had was a United shirt, OUR player should have declined in signing another clubs' shirt, no matter what the circumstances surrounding that moment were.

I will be in The Shelf on Saturday, and if he plays, I will boo him. I've just about had enough of players not giving the slightest inkling into what we, the fans think!

To be fair, I really can't see him pulling on another Tottenham Hotspur shirt after this incident, and to be honest, I wouldn't want him to.

Good riddance Dimitar Berbatov!