Pictures of David "The Yid" Bentley


Its been a while in the making, but we've finally got our man!

"I want to be as successful as possible at Spurs and I'll give my all every day to do that," he insisted in his first interview at Spurs Lodge.

"The club has paid a lot of money for me and I want to repay that. I've never been happy with second best and I will give everything to succeed.

"If I do that and everyone else does that in the dressing room we'll be going places because the talent is here.

"I want to be part of something special, something that will grow and grow. A club like this deserves it."

It's comments like that that will win over the hearts of any fellow yid, plus his performances on the pitch of course.

In next?

Depending on who and what you believe;

  • Andrei Sergeyevich Arshavin (approximately £17 - £22 million) from Zenit St. Petersburg
  • Roman Anatolevich Pavlyuchenko (approximately £12 - £16 million) from Spartak Moscow
  • Stephen Michael Bywater of Derby County for an undisclosed fee.