Atouba & His Bag Of Useless Tricks

By PoshSpur
For THBN

Atouba has actually gone on record and said the following:

"One of my problems was that I had no proper cover.

"I am at my best when I play on the left side of defence and push up field in support of my team's attack.


"But whenever I moved up field to apply pressure, I had to run back against straight away.

"You can't keep that up for 90 minutes but I am convinced that things will go much better at Hamburg.

"My transfer has taken a long time to go through but I am glad it is now all sorted out."


Is he being serious? I won't even comment on this.

I will say that I always thought the guy was a complete muppett, and he's justified that.

I still can't believe we found a club that was actually prepared to take him off our hands....and for a profit!