Hamburg are in for Atouba

By Jaymes Payten - Marsh

Hamburg are willing to pay up to 1 million Euro's for the Cameroon international according to SkySports.

Tottenham's exiting sporting director, Frank Arnesen, had apparently sanctioned the deal with Hamburg, but since the recent upheaval at Tottenham, Hamburg have been left out of the loop.

The Bundesliga team are waiting for the situation at Tottenham to be sorted out before any concrete move for the player materialises.

Atouba is currently considering his options.


This is the best news I have heard in such a long time. As most of you know me from the Bigsoccer.com forums, I am not Atouba's biggest fan.

If Hamburg could also take Kanoute off our hands also, that would make my decade!

Who needs Arnesen to sanction these deals? I'll sanction them!