Troy Parrott video vs Juventus


Troy Parrott video vs Juventus

Troy-Parrott
Troy Parrott looked impressive on his debut for Spurs

I watched the game at lunchtime today, but I watched it as a fan, not a coach, I'll have to watch it again to see the game through those eyes.

However, one thing I had my eye on, because I see it as a weakness was Kyle Walker-Peters in attacking situations and I'm sorry to say he still strikes me as someone who is predictable and who will struggle to beat his man.

He has plenty to learn but Pochettino has proved he can teach full-backs and develop them

Toby being captain rather shows that he is going to be staying and running down his contract to leave as a free agent next summer.

Oliver Skipp had a lot of energy in his performance and showed why Pchettino wants to keep him at Spurs. A Championship loan would be a step-down and a complete waste of time. He needs to learn what is required in the Premier League and if he were to go on loan, it would need to be a Premier League side.

Troy Parrott

The video above is a look at 17-year-old (18 next February) Irish striker Troy Parrott and his impressive individual game against Juventus today.



He'll get a run out in our next game on Thursday I would think and more attention will be upon him.

COYS