Elif Elmas Offer As THBN Reported on 8 June


Elif Elmas Offer As THBN Reported on 8 June


Well, everywhere is now reporting the story I brought to you on 8 June, 13 days ago of a Tottenham offer to Turkish side Fenerbahce for 19-year-old (20 in September) midfielder Elif Elmas and offering Vincent Janssen as part of the deal.

Elif Elmas Offer

As you'll see, I reported that we had offered £10.68 million (€12m - $13.61m) whereas Fenerbache wants Janssen plus £16.02 million (€18m - $20.41m).

Thus what is being reported today looks very suspect to me. I have seen one report claiming an exclusive, bit out of date for that!

My sources suggest the offer is an improved offer of £16.37 million (€15m - $16.99m)

This is the same Turkish side that Vincent Jansen went on loan to and broke his leg not long after joining them.


The media and the regurgitation website are behind on Elmas and have been wrong about Giovani Lo Celso and Bruno Fernandes. I despair for them at times.

For information, clubs in Belgium and China are taking an interest in Janssen, Schalke still hold an interest but nothing close.

COYS