Aurier & Sissoko Happy At Spurs


Aurier and Sissoko Happy At Spurs

Serge-Aurier

Tottenham Hotspur right-back Serge Aurier and midfielder Moussa Sissoko have been talking to Canal Football Club and Aurier has suggested he wants to stay at Spurs.

“In football things can happen very quickly. For the moment I do not desire to leave Tottenham. For the moment, I am very happy. This season I have been interrupted by injury more than anything else, but life is like that."

He talked about fighting his way into the starting eleven.

"I will have to see what will happen. We have done a good season and we are in the Champions’ League final, we are going to enjoy that, see how it goes and next year, my season is not finished, I still have an Africa Cup of Nations too.”

Moussa-Sissoko

Fellow Frenchman Moussa Sissoko told the channel that everything was going well at Tottenham but if Pochettino left things could change. He wasn't suggesting that was likely, just that nobody ever knows anything in the football business.

“Today I feel good over there, this year everything is going well for me. I am still under contract with them so all is good. But as he (Serge Aurier) said, and you know it better than me, anything can happen in football very quickly.

"Not necessarily, I don’t know. At the end of the season, it could be that they have a new project, that a new coach comes, and he doesn’t count on me, he wants to sell me. Many different things could happen. But for the moment I feel good there, I am happy there. And in my head I have no thoughts of leaving."

COYS