Pochettino, Harry Kane and Luka Modrić


Pochettino, Harry Kane and Luka Modrić

THBN-England
Kane celebrates scoring twice against Tunisia

Harry Kane

“My boy! He scored twice, I’m so proud. Unbelievable, I watched in my hotel room and when he scored in the last minute I was running around like an England fan. I probably celebrated more than Tottenham goals as I have to be different as manager."


Those are the words of Mauricio Pochettino when Harry Kane was playing for England in the opening game of their World Cup campaign against Tunisia.

Luka Modrić

THBN-Luka- Modrić
A suggestion Lika  Modrić could be on his way back to Spurs

When questioned on Twitter where the information came from Jules Tottenham Bevis claimed to have had a text from a journalist and also claimed research, but could offer no resources that were researched.

It is a big claim and it would surely be in the Spanish press, however, Spurs would have asked Real Madrid to keep it quiet if it did have legs, that's how we operate.

It comes from Don Balon, a standing joke who make up stories all the time, but Jules Tottenham Bevis also claims the information doesn't come from them.

May I suggest you have a read of the Yahoo story, it's funny.

COYS

THBN Catchup - 5 Recent Articles