Son wins Goal of the Year Award



PSG

Son Heung-min has been linked with French giants PSG although as yet there doesn't appear to be any strong interest. The French side may be changing managers soon with plenty of speculation in the press.

Goal of the Year

The Korean Football Association conducted a poll on its website and through social media. Over 27,000 fans took part and voted Son Heung-min's goal against Germany in the group stage of the 2016 Rio Olympics as Goal of the Year. In another of their polls he was also named as the Top Attacker of the Year. He received 53.9% of the votes.

Swansea City's South Korean captain, Ki Sung-yueng, was voted Top Midfielder of the Year.


Return to September Form

"I'm trying to get back to that level. I've had a few small injuries, only little things, but I'm very fit now and I'm getting fitter all the time. I've travelled a lot for international breaks in recent months and this can also make you tired, but I'm really happy to be here, getting fit and playing a lot of matches over the next few weeks. I'm really excited to work hard and hopefully I can help the team by scoring more goals."



Over 200 Spurs articles available at Tottenham Hotspur News