Wanyama, Sissoko, Lloris

Wanyama, Sissoko, Lloris

Victor Wanyama
“I think the club is up there with Celtic. It’s a big club and you can feel that in the dressing room. We have young players who want to work hard and who are very ambitious, which is a very good thing."


Moussa Sissoko

“I had a complicated season with Newcastle, with relegation at the end… so the critics, I understand them. I would say that they motivate me and push me to give more.

“I went on holiday and everyone knew that I wanted to leave Newcastle to go to a more ambitious club that plays in the Champions League and at the top of the table.”


Antoine Griezmann on Hugo Lloris
“Hugo doesn’t speak that much. [He] keeps to himself more than Patrice Evra [a previous France captain], but when he speaks, there’s a silence in the dressing room."