Spurs and England



It is always nice to take a little break from writing, refresh the mind and an international break gives that opportunity.

I didn't bother to watch the pathetic 2-0 win over the minnows of malta, we really should be tucking six past them at home, but then we can't even beat Iceland can we. We have yes man Southgate still picking the noose we have to play with,  Wayne Rooney, so what chance have we got.

Dele Alli bagged one I hear, missed a few more in typical Dele Alli fashion, if it is easy he doesn't concentrate on the finish enough, a typical Tottenham trait over the last few years.

Vincent Janssen scored a cracker I see for Holland just to remind us he can score goals, he will in time. Eric Dier got some rest on the bench and Danny Rose had a rest too so that is good news for Spurs, we'll have to wait and see what happens Tuesday but with Ryan Bertrand injured I presume Rose will play a full game.

I shall watch the next game so roll on tomorrow.