Video: Son's indivilual game vs Middlesbrough

MIDDLESBROUGH 1 SPURS 2


Son Heung-min rightly too all the plaudits from the Middlesbrough game and is now showing the quality we bought. It is great to have him, Lamela and Eriksen playing quality football as it allows us to rotate players.

His first goal came after some excellent centre-forward play from Janssen, who backed into his man, received a pass from Eriksen, held the ball up and laid it into the path of Son who still had a bit to do but did it with aplomb.

The second was work all his own, even winning the ball back after he had lost it and scoring a similar goal to his curler against Stoke City.

"I shocked myself for the second goal!. I train every day for this (type of) shot, I lost the ball but got it back and took the shot. 
"I feel very good now. I felt good last season as well but I got injured. I try to do my best every game, last season was my first in the Premier League and now I want to do better. It’s not finished, I look forward and will work hard every day for Tottenham."