Spurs roll out another signing



The Tottenham PR machine churns out another story with the contract signing of yet another player, this time 18-year-old (19 in December) Cameron Carter-Vickers who is currently a regular on our bench as backup to Toby Alderweireld and Jan Vertonghen.

"Obviously the new deal shows the manager has faith in me. I've been here since I was ten, eleven, just working hard and trying to get to this stage now. Obviously I want to push on more but it means a lot. It's taking your game up another level and getting that little bit better. In my opinion we have two of the best centre-backs in the league here, so to train with them every day and watch them play, I can only learn from them and it can only make me better."

Carter-Vickers holds dual nationality and could play at senior level for England even though he has represented USA at every level from Under-17 to Under-23. However the USA believe that it isn't an issue and he is fully committed to representing USA.