New Year starts with us on 43pts

FIXTURE TALK


The turn oif the year sees the FA Cup kick in, if we have made it there is the semi-final of the League Cup, a two-legged affair and four Premier League games to play, two at home, two away. We are scheduled to have played 9 home games and 10 away games so a New Year total of 43 points should see us sitting pretty.

Chelsea will be a battle, both clubs will not want to lose, a draw looks as though it could be on the cards. WBA usually park the bus and we struggle, draws abound but I take us to find a way through and win by a couple of goals this time.

manchester City is another tough game, we won there this season , I fear hey ma=y get revenge next season improving under Pep Guardiola. I'll mark that down as a defeat followed by a win at Sunderland.

January
02/01/2017    15:00    Chelsea (h)
09/01/2017    LEAGUE CUP SEMI-FINAL 1st LEG
14/01/2017    15:00    West Bromwich Albion (h)
21/01/2017    15:00    Manchester City (a)
23/01/2017    LEAGUE CUP SEMI-FINAL 2nd LEG
31/01/2017    19:45    Sunderland (a)

December Points Total: 7
Season Points Total: 50


Put your monthly points total in the comments section, always best to log-in for that, don't worry I don't use your email address to send you any junk or sales material, nor do I give it to a third party. The rare one gets invited to write a post, mind you that has only happened twice over three years I think. If any of you do just let me know and I'll get back to you.