Pochettino agrees with THBN stance

Mauricio Pochettino has agreed with the Tottenham Hotspur Blog News over the future of French international goalkeeper Hugo Lloris.



Regular readers will recall back in February I wrote that Lloris was very happy and settled at Spurs and that he was 99% certain to stay amid stupid rumours of a possible move to Arsenal. There were also stories which have been regurgitated of Manchester United interest if David de Gea left for Real Madrid, again a big if. Neither is Lloris interested in taking a step down to French football with PSG, he wants more than just a few meaningful games of Champions League football a season.

I have heard nothing to suggest Lloris is even considering a move so stories he is demanding or is going to demand a move at the end of the season are complete garbage. It was only yesterday I reiterated that he is 99% likely to stay, based on all the information I have to hand and from what I have heard coming out of the club. Not one of my sources has even indicatd the possibility.

Pochettino has now told the press the stories are untrue.

“Hugo wants to play the Champions League here for Tottenham and I think this is a rumour and nothing true. Hugo is very happy here and wants to reach the Champions League with Tottenham. This is his dream.”