Huntelaar in Loan Move to Tottenham Hotspur

The Mirror have reported that Daniel Levy is currently in talks with AC Milan over the possibility of bringing International Dutch striker, Klaas-Jan-Huntelaar, to White Hart Lane in a season-long loan deal.

The deal could include the option to buy at the end of the loan contract, with the sum reported to be in the region of £12 million.


If true, I wouldn't mind any possible loan deal. I've had my doubts about Huntelaar for a while, but if the story were true and there were no strings attached, I think it would suit all parties.

If Huntelaar can hit the onion bag and prove that he's a decent player in the Premier League, £12 million wouldn't be too steep.

I'll wait on Luís Fabiano though. A little birdy has told me that he could be a Spurs player within days. We all know what we think about silly little birdies though. Therefore, until something is concrete, I won't be believing anything, although no one ever said dreaming was wrong.




Follow our rants on Twitter

Read our latest Evening Standard Blog


Have you got an iPod or mp3 player? If you love listening to audiobooks, click here....

Big Chiv: My Goals in Life - Get it now!