Spurs vs. Stoke - Your Predictions

This will be an interesting one. Harry's been in our minds and hearts for a year now and what a year it's been! I remember his first game in charge. We beat Bolton 2-0 and he was out on the touchline, full of enthusiasm. It really was such a change from the lost looks Juande used to pull.

Not much has changed to be honest. The man worked miracles in his first season. Okay, so he continually told us that we only had 2 points from 8 games when he came in, but that's some achievement.

Stoke, unfortunately, are no Bolton. I wish I could see us getting a 2-0 result, but I have my reservations. Pulis will tell his team to go out and batter us. It's up to the lads wearing the Lilywhite to try and overcome the barrage of physical power that will be swung our way.

We may end up seeing this one finishing in a 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

THBN's Prediction 2-1


Follow us on Twitter. We'll be at the game and will tweet throughout it. Last Coke I had was terrible, find out if tomorrow's one is any better, by reading our tweets!