Spurs vs. Manchester United - Your Predictions

The Premier League is back! I really can't stand international breaks. We were finally getting into some sort of rhythm, then we have to stop for two weeks so England can play two games.

Fair enough Azza did well and looks to have cemented his spot in Fabio's plans. A few guy's in the office still think Wright-Phillips is the better player. Specsavers, if you're listening, their names are Dan Kimlio and Freddy Tunridge.

Today we host Manchester United at the Lane, which means that their supporters won't need to travel far for this game.

I'll be there today and to be honest, I've got a feeling we'll nick this one. We've lost The Modfather and there's no doubt he'll be a massive loss. I know there's no point in asking, but I will anyway; Please don't expect Niko Kranjcar to replace Modric. They're not the same type of player, even though Niko may be expected to start in the same position as our legendry Croatian.

My prediction: Spurs 3-1 Manchester United
Defoe and Crouch with 2.

You know, we may not actually get to see a lot of Kranjcar today. Harry may spring one on us and play Keano on the left instead. Can't wait for this one!