Chelsea vs. Spurs - Your Predictions

Everyone I know has already written us off in this one. Chelsea are looking strong at the moment, really strong. As Harry said, they've got players in their squad that can bully us and as far as I'm concerned, I can see it coming down to how we marshal Drogba and Anelka.

If we let them out-power us, then it could be a rout. Harry stated that we've got to take the game to them. I completely agree with him. We don't want to show them too much respect and have to "park the buss in front of their goal".

Their movement under Ancelotti has been superb. The diamond formation he's got them playing means that their midfield rotate continually during the game. Palacios will have to be on his game, but not more so than his partner, be it Jenas or Huddlestone. Our midfield will need to work ever so hard, with movement being key.

The tried and failed experiment of playing Keane on the left must not be utilised again. We need to play with two up top and Crouch and Defoe look to be forming some sort of partnership. Can Keane be dropped? I think so. I'm not sure Harry would have brought him back if it meant that he couldn't be dropped.

Lennon against Cole will be the one to watch.

It's a difficult one to call, but I can see us losing this one unfortunately.

Chelsea 2-0 Spurs