A tribute to Luka

For those of you that watched the game against Liverpool on Sunday, you would have seen Luka Modric grace the White Hart Lane pitch.

It's been a while since I've had the courage to say that about any Spurs player. His first touch, vision, passing ability and versatility make his team mates and fans tick.

I've got a feeling that we'll be hearing a lot about our little Croatian this season. He's a joy to watch and a truly magnificent player.

Now I'm sure there are Spurs fans out there that have never seen Modric live. I just hope they don't come on here with their West Ham tactics, trying to belittle our master player. Although anyone is welcome to make comments on here, you've got to either be blind, or a fool to not recognize his brilliance. Didn't Wenger say that he wasn't strong enough for the Premier League?

Well, that's my two-cents worth for the day.