Redknapp: "I'm going to have a problem"

Harry's just been on BBC's Fivelive telling John Motson that he knows he's going to have a big problem with his strikers.

"I'm going to have a problem with my four front players. All of them are terrific lads and have such great talent.

"They all want to play and it's going to be near on impossible keeping them all happy", said Harry in response to how he's going to keep Keano, Defoe, Pavlova and Crouchie happy.

If you were Harry, what would you do? I know a lot of you would want him to sell Keane, but selling a player isn't always that easy.

I think he's going to have a problem and he knows it.

"The problem is that they all want to play in the league", was Harry's response when told that it's a squad game nowadays.

Let's look on the bright side, isn't it a nice problem to have? I know that Rafa Benitez would welcome such a problem after taking a look at his bench in yesterdays game.