Left Wingers Ltd

It looks as though Stoke are the "unnamed Premier League club" that have tabled an offer for Newcastle's Damien Duff.

That's the best bit of news I've heard all week! As far as I'm concerned, Stoke are welcome to him. He's lost his pace, heart and let's face it, we don't want another injury-prone player at the Lane.

Nadir Belhadj has also hinted that he'll be interested in moving to us. Pompey's attacking full-back/winger would like to work with Harry again.

Belhadj is an interesting player. He must be the only full-back I've ever seen that simply doesn't know how to defend. If he could do a job for us as left winger, then I think he'd be a good signing, although I couldn't see him getting into the team to often.

Harry does like to have large squads and it's this reason that I'm quite confident that we'll see another signing before the window closes.