Are Spurs better than Arsenal?

Well, let's face it, they've been far better than us for a pretty long time, but something tells me we're getting better.

If we compare our players, like for like with the Arsenal players, I'll think you'll find that there's not much in it.

Players & positions taken from TottenhamHotspur.com & Arsenal.com

Spurs Defence: Gomes, Assou-Ekotto, Bale, Corluka, Hutton, Chimbonda, Naughton, King, Bassong, Dawson and Woodgate.

Arsenal Defence: Almunia, Vermaelen, Sagna, Senderos, Song, Djourou, Traore, Gallas, Silvestre, Clichy, Gibbs.

If I had to pick a back four (plus keeper) out of all the above players, I'd pick; Gomes, Clichy, Sagna, Woodgate & King.

Spurs Midfield: Jenas, Huddlestone, O'Hara, Lennon, Boateng, Modric, Bentley, Palacios and Bostock.

Arsenal Midfield: Diaby, Rosicky, Denilson, Wilshire, Eboue, Fabregas, Nasri, Ramsey and Arshavin.

If I had to pick two wingers and two midfielders, I'd pick Lennon on the right and Arshavin on the left. For my central midfield positions, I'd pick Fabregas and Modric.

Spurs Attack: Defoe, Keane, Pavlyuchenko, Crouch

Arsenal Attack: Eduardo, Walcott, Van Persie, Bendtner

Crouch & Defoe would be my choice. Or I'd swap Defoe for Keane or Pavlyuchenko. I wouldn't pick any of the strikers currently on offer.

My eleven would have 7 Spurs players and only 4 Arsenal players. It's a shame the games' not played on paper.

That's just my opinion, I'm sure a lot of you will completely differ from my eleven. As I said in yesterdays post, we have a very good squad at the moment. If we could add one more player, it would be complete.

I'm all for us bringing in Sissoko. The guy bossed the midfield in Toulouse's friendly last week. From what I've seen of him, £15 million would be well spent. I think Harry will make his move if Jenas moves to Villa.