And I thought we were broke

Well, not really. We've spent big in the last few seasons and so I knew the statement Harry said about us "having to sell before we can buy" was complete tosh.

-£6 million on the Kyle boys (rising to £8 million)

-£9 million on Crouchie

-£8 million on Bassong

-£23 million outlay

And it doesn't stop there! We're apparently interested in this Sissoko chap. The Mirror said that we bid £12 last night, but his club want £15 million.

I couldn't find nothing on L'Equipe or any other article relating to this being true and let's not forget the most important element? Harry's famous phrase; "That Sissoko is a terrific player. I don't think we've made a bid for him. No, no, I'm sure we haven't".

Now, if we had heard Harry say that, then we'd know he'd be a Yid by the end of the week.

Thing is, I know nothing about this lad. Okay, so I know he's a midfielder, but that's about it. Anyone care to share any knowledge on him?