Is it the Real deal?

I've received a few emails asking me if I know anything about us signing the Real Madrid stars, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Arjen Robben.

The truth is, I know no more than the next person. All I know is that Huntelaar is apparently wanting to join us and it also looks as though Robben has done a u-turn and said that he wouldn't mind joining us either.

I personally don't know what to believe? Would I welcome the above two to the Lane? You bet I would! I think the majority of us have seen Robben play and so we know what he'll bring to the table. How many have seen Huntelaar play? I have only seen him play for Real Madrid on two occasions. He was rubbish in both games. Whether he'll be any good in the Premier League is another matter though. From what I've heard, Huntelaar is a confidence player. Therefore, if we do sign him, we may see him flourish again under Redknapp.


You can email me about anything you like, unless you're selling pharmaceutical goods or sex toys; I've got enough of them.

Jaymes at THBN dot co dot uk


As an experiment, we've dugg this article. Could you be so kind as to digg this article? Simply click on the Digg this Site link below and follow the instruction.

COYS!!!


Digg!