Why Jones?

So many rumours float around White Hart Lane that it's sometimes too difficult to stay on top of them all.

The one I found interesting was that Darren Bent had stopped working hard in training and his performances had dropped when he knew Defoe would be returning. I didn't find the accuracy of the story strange, but that it had gotten out.

For me, the above was no mere rumour, but looks to be leaning towards fact. Bent clearly has a problem at the moment, and Harry wants shot of him.

It troubles me though to think just how bad the dressing room is for Harry to want to have to swap Bent for another striker? After all, Bent is now third in the pecking order and so shouldn't be so high on the transfer priorities of Harry, or should he?

Something tells me that all is not well in our club's dressing room at the moment. If Bent is the cause of the unrest, then yes, get rid of him. But if not, surely the Spurs side needs strengthening in other areas?