Spurs Do Us Proud

By Molly


Oh that badge is looking mighty big right now....Against players supposedly on the way to the armpits of this world, I thought we were outstanding.

All we have to do is get behind the boys now. That's all we have to do. We slagged Gardner off all last season and now he's fitter he's looking like the player who made the England squad season before last.

If we can think about that for a minute and realise just how important our support really is to this young team, we will truly be going places.

Martin Jol is simply the dogs nuts! Is it me or does he seem even more composed and relaxed since "Stank Frank" has gone. He's the man in control and he knows it and it shows up big time!

Wingers, one touch, one of the best striker combinations in Prem League, cover in almost all positions and just handed to me, custard with me apple crumble.......Now all I need is Sol Campbell transfered to West Ham and my year would be complete.

Gown ya Lillywhites!