England keeper to sign new contract at Spurs

Paul Robinson has revealed that he is expecting to sign his new improved contract at Tottenham Hotspur very soon.
The England goalkeeper has had a fantastic first season at the Lane and is committing his future to Spurs.

Robinson has been linked with moves to Manchester United and Barcelona, but in his column in the London Evening Standard, the shotstopper has claimed thay he has no interest in leaving Tottenham.
He wrote in the Standard: "Finally I have a message for Spurs fans. You may have seen speculation that I could be going this summer so I want to put the record straight. For the past three weeks I've been in negotiations with the chairman and I'm hoping to put pen to paper on a new deal very soon. I feel I've improved a lot as a goalkeeper since I came to the club and I've had a really good year. That means a lot to me and the people who really know me will tell you I'm not the type to ignore all of that and just wave goodbye."
This is great news not just to us Spurs fans, but to the management as we are building a team for the new future. Along with Robinson, Ledley King and Jermain Defoe have recently signed or are in the process of signing new contracts.
The future looks brilliantly white!