- Tottenham Hotspur have scored a grand total of 63 Premier League goals this year and of those only two have been scored by a player over the age of 25. That player is that 26-year-old (27 in July) old man Danny Rose, who is currently out injured until the end of the month. After April there isn't much of the season left, but there could be an FA Cup Final, small matter of a semi-final first though.
- Tottenham have won as many Premier League games in the last 9 days (3) as Arsenal have in the whole of 2017.
- Arsenal have lost as many Premier League games since August 2016 (8) as Tottenham have lost since September 2015.
- Spurs are the only side in the Premier League to have conceded less than 10 goals this season.
- Arsenal have conceded 12 goals in their last 4 away games. Tottenham have conceded just 14 goals away from home in the Premier League all season.
- +42 is our highest goal difference in the Premier League era.
- Harry Kane (19), Dele Alli (16) and Son Heung-Min (11) have scored more goals combined (46) than 14 Premier League sides in 2016/17. Middlesborough (22), Sunderland (24), Burnley (32), Hull City (33), Stoke City (34), Watford (36), Southampton, Swansea City, Leicester City (37), WBA, Crystal Palace (39), West Ham United (42) and Manchester United (43), Bournemouth (45).
- Christian Eriksen has created more Premier League chances (37) than any other player in 2017.
Eric Dier's goal hit the back of the net at 97mph.
More from THBN
Spurs centre-back target Matthijs de Ligt had a howler on debut for Holland
Gareth Bale tells Spurs youngsters what they need to do
Spurs overtake Arsenal in Euro rankings
Arsenal staring at the UEFA Europa League Play-offs
Schalke want at least £17.06m for Spurs target Max Meyer