- Two former strikers have their birthdays today, Dimitar Berbatov and Peter Crouch, both are 36-years-old.
- Harry Kane (groin), Toby Alderweireld (hamstring) and Danny Rose (knee) have all recover fitness and are available to play against Sunderland tomorrow.
- Spurs Under-18's v Leicester City Under-18's game in the U18 Premier League will be played at Hotspur Way on Tuesday 7th February with a Noon kick off.
- Spurs FA Youth Cup Fifth Round tie against Norwich City will now be played on Thursday 2nd February at Stevenage. kicking off at 19.00.
- Live TV coverage has moved two Tottenham fixtures in March, Everton (home) will now be Sunday 5th March, 13.30 kick off (Sky Sports) and Southampton (home) will now kick off at 14.15 on Sunday 19th March (Sky Sports).
- Spurs' home match with Stoke City, live on Sky Sports, has now been put back to 13.30 on Sunday 26th February after Manchester United qualified for the League Cup final.
- Spurs 19-year-old (20 in February) midfielder Luke Amos has joined Southend United on loan until the end of the season while 19-year-old (20 in February) Anton Walkes has joined MLS side Atlanta United where former Spurs Club Secretary, Darren Eales is now President. 20-year-old (21 in February) defender Connor Ogilvie has joined Stevenage on loan until the end of the season.
- The Tottenham Under-18 side lost 3-2 to Chelsea Under-18's at Cobham with Reo Griffiths and Tashan Oakley-Boothe scoring for Spurs.
- Former Spurs academy striker Souleymane Coulibaly has left Kilmarnock to join Egyptian side Al Ahly for £800,000.