Tom Carroll and Dele Alli

Tom-Carroll-and-Sele-Alli

The asking price for Tom Carroll is said to be £10 million (€11.95m - AUS$16.93m - US$12.68m), no wonder we can't get rid of him. You'd need to be nuts to pay that kind of fee for a 24-year-old (25 next May) who never plays now and is like a 20-year-old trying to break through.



Swansea City are still interested in him, he had a loan spell there previously, but they value him at £5 million (€5.97m - AUS$6.47m - US$6.34m), half our fee. Quite frankly that looks a little more realistic.

Midfielder Dele Alli has said that Tottenham is the best place for him and he is not interested in leaving amid £50 million (€59.75m - AUS$84.66m - US$63.39m) PSG interest and interest from a host of other top clubs.

"It's all just rumours to be honest with you. I have just signed a new contract with Tottenham, I am happy here. I couldn't think of a better place to be at my age.

"It has been a great year for me, I have had a lot of success in my career so far but I have got to keep improving, keep getting better, and make sure 2017 is even better."

Plenty of Articles can be found at TottenhamHotspurNews.com