Blind Kaboul in the wrong again



Blind-Kaboul-in-the-wrong-again

I read some unbelievable comments from Younis Kaboul ahead of the game against Watford, criticising Mauricio Pochettino when it was Younis Kaboul himself who caused all the problems together with Emmanuel Adebayor, Etienne Capoue and Aaron Lennon.

After the Stoke City game Mauricio Pochettino had yo go into the changing rooms because the youngsters led by Harry Kane were upset with the senior players who had not bought into what Pochettino wanted to do at Spurs and were rebelling against it with mediocrity.

The senior players wanted Pochettino to change his approach. At least Etienne Capoue has come out and said he was at fault at Tottenham and Aaron Lennon was only standing up for his mate Adebayor in that dressing room bust up.

I remember at the time Younis Kabout saying he will lead a team meeting to discover what was wrong and wrote at the time that he was the problem. As he couldn't see that, there is no way he could possibly find a solution. If you con't recognise a problem, you aren't going to be looking in the right place for a solution.

His comments, which you can read below show he still hasn't grasped his failure to back Mauricio Pochettino when he was the club captain. To suggest he is the victim and the one being disrespected it a bit rich considering as a club captain he should have been setting an example, not trying to have the team run how he wants it. Pochettino was quite right not to want to talk to him.

“The manager disrespected me, 100 per cent. When Mauricio first came we had a very nice, human, man-to-man kind of respect. And then something happened and I don’t know what it was. 
“I got injured and then he didn’t talk to me anymore. Then he was not putting me in the squad for no reason. One game, two games, three games, and that was strange for me because I am supposed to be his captain. 
“I’m not saying because I’m his captain I need to play, no, no, no. If I am not good enough to play I am not playing. But you have to respect players, to talk to them and explain why they’re not playing. 
“After a few games I went to see him, to ask what was happening. I needed to understand because clearly he wasn’t talking to me. But he said: ‘There’s nothing, I’ve got nothing to say to you’.”



http://tottenhamhotspurnews.comOver 250 Spurs articles available at Tottenham Hotspur News