News with views from the No1 Spurs website

Friday, 18 November 2016

Spurs average doule the shots on target West Ham do

SPURS vs WEST HAM


Spurs have a 65% chance of a home victory, 21% chance of a draw and 14% chance of losing. As you can see from the results of our 5 home games in the Premier League this season we have always managed to score a goal, with West Ham usually scoring, we might need two.

Tottenham Home Form 2016/17
20 Aug Crystal Palace WON 1-0
27 Aug - Liverpool DRAW 1-1
18 Sept - Sunderland WON 1-0
02 Oct - Man City WON 2-0
29 Oct - Leicester City DRAW 1-1

P5 W3 D2 L0 F6 A2 Pts 11 out of 15

Spurs average 1.4 goals per game, WHU average1 goal per game. Spurs concede 0.5 goals per game, WHU concede 1.8 goals per game.

Spurs average 7.2 corners per game, WHU average 4.7 corners per game. Spurs concede 4.5 corners per game WHU concede 4.7 corners per game.

Spurs average 17.7 shots per game, WHU average 14.5 shots per game. Spurs concede 10.1 shots per game, WHU concede 13.2 shots per game.

Spurs average 5.6 shots on target per game, WHU average 2.8 shots on target per game. Spurs concede 2.8 shots on target per game, WHU concede 5.2 shots on target per game.

Spurs score a goal every 13 shots, WHU score a goal every 14.5 shots. Spurs score every 4.1 shots on target, WHU score every 2.8 shots on target. Spurs concede every 18.5 shots, WHU concede every 7.3 shots. Spurs concede every 5.2 shots on target, WHU concede every 2.9 shots on target.

Spurs pick up 1.4 yellow cards per game, WHU pick up 2.7 yellow cards per game. Spurs have had no red cards, WHU have had 1 red card.

Spurs have committed 13.7 fouls per game, WHU have committed 11.4 fouls per game. Spurs have been awarded 13.1 free-kicks per game, WHU have been awarded 12.8 free-kicks per game.



Share:

0 Your Comments:

Post a Comment

E-Soccer

BlogTopSites

Football Blog Network

Unordered List

Pages

Theme Support