Ndidi happy to move if the right offer comes in

TRANSFER TALK


Wilfred Ndidi has told Completesportsnigeria.com that Genk will inform him when the interest if any club, which includes Tottenham, is turned into a concrete offer. We are one of a number of clubs following the versatile defensive midfielder (he can also lay in defence).

“Any serious offer will have to be made to my club which will duly inform me. As I speak to you now, I read the stories in the media just like any other person, but there has not been any concrete offer made to Genk. So I don’t want to worry myself thinking about something that may eventually not materialize. 
“If the right deal comes, Genk will be willing to open talks, but for now, I’m happy at the progress I’m making in my game and helping the club to achieve its set goals.”

Ndidi’s current contract ties him to the Belgian club until 2020 but he is hopeful they will release him to further his career should a larger club come in for him. There is plenty of speculation that may be in January, although the summer seems far more likely.